Do you know how to shop for a mirror? Here are some things to help you get it right.
1) Measurement is important so that people can see themselves. The center of the mirror should be 60 inches from the floor.
2) When adding a wall mirror be sure to add one with a frame otherwise it can make the wall feel dated and unfinished.
3) Keep the glass portion of the mirror simple and subtle! Don’t add too much to the glass, a beveled edge is simple yet elegant more isn’t always better. Especially when the frame is detailed.
4) When a mirror is near the furniture it needs to be 2/3rds the width of that furniture.
5) Did you know you can have a custom made mirror at a former shop? And it shouldn’t cost anything more than one you outright purchase from a store?